Parish Council Procurement, Tenders, Contracts etc
Details of Council contracts, works, projects and tenders will be displayed here, shown
as GREEN if current (live) and RED if closed or completed. Council wishes to "buy local"
wherever possible and will adhere to the legislation relating to Local Authority contracts
and Tenders as outlined in the adopted Financial Regulations. Council has adopted
an ETHICAL POLICY which clarifies Council's position on local procurement and
responsible and ethical purchasing, to safeguard local assets and environment and to
ensure local taxpayers money is spent well and diligently.
If you have any questions, or wish to discuss any of the works / tenders / contracts shown on this
page, please contact the Clerk / RFO to Council in the first instance.
Council is inviting contractors to tender for the refurbishment/redecoration of the Public WC in School Lane car park, Newton Poppleford.
The closing date for receipt of Tenders is Friday 23rd February 2024.
The relevant documents can be downloaded HERE
Council has now produced Tender Documents for its Grounds Maintenance Contract which will run from
1st April 2024.
Relevant documents can be downloaded from the Grounds Maintenance Page under the Parish Council
tab or these can be emailed to you on request.
Please contact the Clerk at:
Newton Poppleford and Harpford Parish Council seeks quotations for the installation of floodlights to a recently completed Multi-Use Games Area. The location of the site is at the Pavilion and Playing Fields, Back Lane, Newton Poppleford, Devon EX10 0EZ.
- LED Sports Lighting for a MUGA that is 34.5 metres x 18.25 metres
- Suitable LUX for various sports, mainly Netball (competition) and recreational football and basketball
- Requires a timer that accepts payment/tokens
- Feeder Pillar on a concrete pad
- Switching at Feeding Pillar
- All cabling and electrics back to Pavilion with suitably qualified engineer to check power requirements
- A Lighting Design (Spill graph) to be submitted for planning purposes.